Sales Success Comes from Personal Connections
Take complete control of your sales environment with InterCall’s audio, web and video conferencing services. Using only your phone, computer and an Internet connection, you can host interactive product demos, stay connected with your sales team and deliver informative training sessions—
all from your desktop.
Improve Your Sales Process
Whether you need to reduce time spent with unqualified prospects, connect with your team more frequently or stay up on the latest products and procedures, InterCall’s audio, web and video conferencing services help you improve your business communications.
- Qualify prospects – conduct sales demos and determine the potential of the lead
- Manage pipelines – meet more frequently to review pipelines and better forecast your numbers
- Reduce time out of the field – hold training sessions, introduce new initiatives and processes or conduct kick-off meetings
Services to Help You Succeed
Whether you’re in an office, at home, in an airport or on the road, InterCall has a variety of services and features that help you easily meet with prospects, team members and subject matter experts.
- Reservationless-PlusSM – hold your conference call at any time without making a reservation. Additional call management features are available online.
- Conference PlaceSM, offered by InterCall – host interactive, collaborative meetings by showing presentations, software and web sites.
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Center™, provided by InterCall – use the Internet to share a PowerPoint® presentation, demonstrate software or show web site navigation.
- Application Sharing
Demonstrate your product and allow your prospect to ‘drive’
- Web Touring
Show any web site so your prospect or team can see for themselves how it works
- Presentation Sharing
Share slides with animations and transitions and annotate them to maintain focus
Communicate electronically with your co-presenters and subject matter experts
- Integrated Audio
Make it easy to join the audio portion of your meeting and control it through the online interface