Build Trust with Investors
Investors’ expectation levels for financial, institutional and business-impacting information are dramatically increasing. Delivering accurate and timely information to the investment community is more important than ever. With so much at stake, you can’t leave anything to chance.
Improve Your IR Program
InterCall provides the solutions that help you communicate effectively to your company’s financial stakeholders and supply them with the information they need, when they need it. You can focus on your message while InterCall manages everything surrounding the method of its delivery.
- Expand your reach – involve investors, analysts and employees around the world without increasing your budget
- Meet deadlines – share your financial information or company announcement quickly and easily
- Improve communication – meet regularly with key shareholders and investors to keep them up to speed
Services to Help You Succeed
Investor Relations Calls
- Operator Assisted – add professionalism and features to your earnings conference call with the help of expert operators. It’s the best service for large or high-profile calls.
- Reservationless-Plus – hold your conference call at any time without making a reservation. Additional call management features are available online.
- Conference Place, offered by InterCall – host interactive, collaborative meetings by showing presentations, software and web sites.
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, provided by InterCall – use the Internet to share a PowerPoint presentation, demonstrate software or show web site navigation.
Use this simple web-based interface to get a private, real-time view of the participants on your call. You can view the names of individuals waiting to ask a question and other pertinent information.
- Audio Streaming
Broadcast the audio portion of your conference and your audience will hear your voice over the Internet using a free streaming media player, such as Windows Media® Player or Real Player®.
- Video Streaming
Send a signal from a video conference call and deliver it over the world’s largest streaming media network to a designated web site, expanding the reach of your conference.